Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Cooking

The mass market edition of The Christmas Cookie Killer shipped so well, that the editor asked for another Christmas book. I had an idea for a New Year book, but I can probably adjust the plot. Recipes would be different. With the family Christmas get together coming up I will need to start working out the recipes now. If you put out a bunch of goodies in a large group, you can tell pretty fast which recipes are winners. It does take a lot more effort to create original recipes. You end up throwing your hard work into the trash at times. My problem is with not having some of the book written, I don’t know what I need in the way of recipes. This would be the best time to have other people test taste, however. I know one thing, something is going to have a lot of chocolate in it! Also I have to come up with a killer title. Get it??? Killer title! LOL I crack myself up at times. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas spent with family and friends, and a healthy, prosperous 2010.


6 comments:

  1. I know the other Christmas book was good. I have even run across some people who just got it - must be the season. Looking forward to another!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livia
    Loved Loved Loved Christmas Cookie Killer and look forward to your next book. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops forgot to mention I have Killer Crab Cakes waiting to be read. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the middle of reading The Christmas Cookie Killer and had to make a batch of gingerdoodles! Delicious! Merry Christmas and thanks for the great holiday read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the kind comments. I still haven't come up with that killer Christmas title. (Chuckle)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need someone to do some tasting for you, feel free to ship a batch my way. Just remember I don't like mocha. :}

    ReplyDelete