Monday, December 16, 2013

Nice Review of Wedding Cake Killer

Review of Wedding Cake Killer in Kings River Life Magazine 

....There are a lot of twists and turns in this book. I tried to figure out who did it but then settled back and enjoyed the read instead. There are a number of good suspects which include Roy’s former victims. It’s nice to read a book where the characters are retirement age, still active and involved in the community and still falling in love....

Wedding Cake Killer came out in mass market paperback last month.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of your Fresh Baked Mystery series, but disappointed that only one new book comes out each year. I see from your blog that alot of time is being spent on other books, but Barnes & Noble shows that by far your bestselling books are those in the Fresh Baked Mystery series. I just wanted to suggest that you spend more time on your Fresh Baked Mystery series and follow the money.

Livia J Washburn said...

Thank you for your interest in my books. The Fresh Baked Mysteries are published through NAL. These are contracted books, and I have a contract for one a year. Even if I wrote more than one during a year, they would still come out one a year.

sanam arzoo said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. wedding cake