Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Now Available -- Death Bakes a Pecan Pie (Fresh-Baked Mystery Book 14)


It’s time for the Harvest Festival again, and Phyllis is determined to bake a killer pecan pie. 
Hollywood comes to Weatherford, Texas, as a movie company arrives to shoot scenes for a film based on the novel by Phyllis Newsom’s friend Eve. But movie fantasy turns to deadly reality as a murder recreated for film turns out to be the genuine article, and once more Phyllis has to track down a cunning killer to see that justice is done.
DEATH BAKES A PECAN PIE is the fourteenth novel in the critically acclaimed and best-selling Fresh Baked Mystery series. Phyllis and her friends tackle another complex case with all the humor, camaraderie, good-hearted warmth, and delicious recipes that have made readers around the world fall in love with this series.
Recipes included!



Who knew 14 years ago that Phyllis and Sam would still be sticking their noses into murder? I sure didn't.  I honestly thought their story ended with book 10, but they wouldn't stay quiet.  Thanks to all the fans of this series for keeping their story alive.

      


Barnes & Noble 

Kobo

iTunes

2 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Christie O'Neal. I'm 30 years old from Lorain ohio. About 2 years ago I came across one of your books the Fatal funnel cake. I found it at a dollar General. I fell in love with it so much I bought 10 so far. I absolutely Enjoy reading about Phyllis Newsome and her friends. As I read each book I fall in love more and more with each of the characters that sometimes I got to remind myself they are fictional people LOL. I'm such a huge fan and I adore each and every one of my books the ones I don't have are black and blue berry die. That's bakes a pecan pie. Baker's deadly dozen. And the great chili kill off. But I will be getting them soon. I am sad to know that I have a brief pages of cornucopia of death I was wondering can you explain to me if you wrote the book or what happened I would love to own it one day and possibly receive your autograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My editor at that time changed the title of Cornucopia of Death after publishing the sample in the book before. It became The Pumpkin Muffin Murder. That has confused a lot of readers. Thank you for the kind comments.

      Delete